CentreStack is built on top of the Microsoft Web Platform (IIS , ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4, SQL Server/Express). These components will be configured by the CentreStack installation package automatically
before installing the CentreStack core components.
- Windows 2016
- Windows 2012 R2 (recommended)
- Windows 2012
- Windows 2008 R2
(Clean OS without other software installed)
Architecture: 64 bit (x64)
Minimum Requirements: 4GB Memory, Intel CPU or x64 Architecture (2+ Core), 100G Hard Drive, Physical or Virtual Machine
Additional Requirements: CentreStack Installation requires a clean image/clean OS with plain OS installed.
Pre-requisite: Microsoft Web Platform (Will be installed automatically)
The following components will be automatically installed by the CentreStack installation package if they are not present on the system.
- IIS - On Windows 2008/2012/2016 machine, this is included in OS already
- IIS - ASP.NET
- IIS - IIS Management Console
- .NET Framework 4.5 Full (not Client Profile)
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 Express
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 Management Studio Express (Recommended but Optional)
The new CentreStack installer released after Nov 1, 2013 is capable of collecting the pre-requisite and install them if they are not already on the system. The new CentreStack installer can be a one-stop installer to install everything from begin to end.