1 Getting Started¶
Welcome to the CentreStack Windows Client User Guide. This guide describes client functionality for users in CentreStack.
CentreStack client agents are available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows phones. These clients are designed to work with your CentreStack account which can be powered by any supported storage service.
Windows Client Agent¶
- OS - Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1/10
- Normally on windows server type machine such as 2003/2008/2012/2016, use server agent instead of client agent. However, the client agent can run as desktop application on Windows Server OS as well. For example, if you plan to have the desktop agent run in a terminal server environment, you need to install desktop agent instead of server agent.
- Hard Drive - 100MB
- 50MB for the installed program
- at least 50MB for the operation of cache folder
- CPU - No specific requirement (Intel/AMD x86/x64)
- Internet Connection
This guide is written against Windows Client agent version 9.8.2580.41706