Welcome to the CentreStack Web Portal User Guide. This guide describes web portal functionality for users in CentreStack.
CentreStack is a managed file sync and share solution. It differentiates from other file sync and share solution (EFSS) by focusing on the security, control, file server and team collaboration. CentreStack does really well in the following areas:
- Maintains NTFS security and permissions of files and folders.
- Provides on-demand access that honors read-only, and write permissions in real-time.
- Mirrors your local network share on the file server, allowing team collaboration in the cloud.
- Brings your Windows File Server to the cloud, maintaining security and control, while giving it modern file sync and share capability.
CentreStack includes the backend CentreStack server, which runs on Windows server platform, and front end client applications for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and mobile clients for the Android and Apple iOS operating systems.
Web portal is an important part of the solution for the following reasons.
- most of the management work is done on the web portal.
- downloading other native client agent softwares starts from the web portal.
- web browser file manager have rich and responsive feature to manage files, sharing and collaboration.
Other important features and functions of the web portal are also covered in this document.
The web portal user guide is updated for version 9.6.5473.41339